Day 1: (JAPAN) Tokyo
Tokyo Welcome to Japan! After your border and customs procedures, an assistant (usually Spanish-speaking, although sometimes it can be in English) will be waiting for you. Transfer by collective transport (SHUTTLE BUS) to your hotel. 18.30 hrs.- We meet our guide at the hotel reception. We will meet the members of our group and after that we will take a night walk. At the end of the afternoon we will introduce ourselves to this fascinating country by taking the subway (tickets included) to the Shinjuku area. Next, we will take a walk to the restaurant to discover this area that has a lively nightlife. Welcome dinner included in a local restaurant. Return to the hotel again by metro accompanied by our guide.
Day 2: (JAPAN) Tokyo
In the morning we include a long visit with our guide of about five hours in this impressive city. Its frenetic activity, its ultramodern neighborhoods, coexist with areas full of peace. Brief stop at Zojoji Temple to photograph the most beautiful image of Tokyo Tower. The hundreds and hundreds of Jizos stand out, stone deities guardians of children to whom woolen hats, bibs and pinwheels are placed. Next, we will head towards the famous Shibuya Crossing, said to be the most crowded crossing in the world. We continue to the Meiji Temple dedicated to the spirits of Emperor Meiji and his wife. We continue with our bus through the elegant street of Omotesando. We will skirt the most beautiful part of the Imperial Palace and the gardens. Stop to visit the famous Nijubashi Bridge. We will cross the neighborhood of Akihabara, the ‘Electric City’ the center of Japanese Manga and Anime; We will pass by the Kokugikan, the Sumo stadium, the Japanese sport. We will finish our visit in Asakusa, visiting the Sensoji temple and the famous Nakamise street. Lunch included in a local restaurant. Back to the hotel. Free afternoon
Day 3: (JAPAN) Tokyo /Kamakura /Odawara /Gora
We will leave Tokyo towards KAMAKURA, this ‘oasis of peace’ was the capital of Japan for two centuries, it houses numerous sanctuaries, temples and gardens. At the Hokoku-ji zen temple we will walk through its bamboo forest (admission included) and we will have a green tea. We also know Sugimoto-dera, founded in 734, it is the oldest temple in the city. Some time in the pleasant center of the city before meeting -admission included- the Great Buddha (Daibutsu). Our route later is of scenic beauty following the Pacific Ocean. Free time for lunch and a walk in ENOSHIMA, a small island in the ocean linked by a bridge. We continue to ODAWARA, here we include the entrance to the castle, an imposing medieval fortress (restored in the 20th century) from the Edo period, one of the main castles in Japan. Continuation to the beautiful area of Hakone, a region of lakes and mountains near Mount Fuji. Accommodation in the pleasant town of GORA (or nearby point)
Day 4: (JAPAN) Gora / Mount Fuji / Kawaguchiko / Tokyo
Our stage is spectacular, we begin the day going up to OWAKUDANI, the ‘valley of hell’, steam boiler, bubbling mud and sulfurous gases (Note: Sometimes the access is closed due to high volcanic activity or toxic gases, in case it happens we would include arakurayama sengen park). After that we continue to OSHINO HAKKAI, a small and picturesque village with 8 ponds and views of Mount Fuji. We continue to KAWAGUCHIKO, an idyllic city of small houses, flowers and mountains next to its beautiful lake, we include a nice boat ride on the Kawaguchiko lake. Later we begin the ascent towards Mount Fuji along the road that takes us to the ‘fifth station’ between spectacular forests and views we reach a height of 2305 meters. Note: In winter, the route up Mount Fuji is often closed due to snow or other weather reasons; on those dates we will reach the point where we are authorized. Return to Tokyo at the end of the day.- End of our services. Check the time of your flight in case you need an additional night. Departure transfer to the airport not included; our guide will advise you on the best public transport for its realization.
- Includes hotel nights according to itinerary
- Tour by coach with a guide in Spanish, basic travel insurance and buffet breakfast.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Sightseeing tour in: Tokyo
- Ship: Kawaguchico Lake
- Night Transfer: Shinjuku
- Entradas: Metro , Templo Zojoji, Templo Meiji, Templo Sensoji , Templo Hokoku-ji y bosque de bambú, Templo Sugimoto-dera, Gran Buda (Daibutsu) , Castillo
- Air Flights.
- Departure transfer.
- Cruce Andino is a binational tourist circuit, the itinerary is referential and may change due to weather conditions, border delays and number of passengers. Andean crossing option in 2 days: The service Puerto Varas to Bariloche or vice versa can be interrupted in any section, staying one or more nights in Peulla (Chile) or Puerto Blest (Argentina), to continue the next day at the established time. Consult for supplements. The Andean crossing has daily operation: it does NOT operate only on May 1, consider it in the itineraries.
- Rates Not valid for: Carnival, Holy Week, High Ski Season in Bariloche: July and August, Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Check rates for these terms.
- Subject to availability and modification at the time of booking.