Day 1: (CUSCO)
Welcome to Peru. Upon arrival in Cusco, a mobility will take you from the Cusco airport to the selected hotel. A representative will inform you about the attractions and services that the city has and, finally, you will be assisted with the check-in at the hotel.
Day 2: (CUSCO)
Enjoy a guided tour of this charming city, which was the capital of the Inca Empire. The tour begins at Coricancha, also known as the temple of the sun. It was built by order of the Inca Pachacútec to worship the sun and, upon the arrival of the Spanish, it became the base for the construction of the Santo Domingo Convent. Then, visit the Cathedral, the most imposing monument in the Plaza de Armas, and head to the hills where Sacsayhuamán stands, one of the most emblematic Inca buildings built in the 15th century. It is an immense fortress built with large stones, whose transfer and assembly remains a mystery. Continue to Qenqo, an archaeological complex for religious use, where rituals related to agriculture were held. Finally, you will visit Puca Pucará, located seven kilometers from the city. Puca Pucará, which means ´Red Fort´, was an architectural complex of supposed military use, with multiple rooms, squares, baths, aqueducts and towers. It is believed that it was used by the Inca entourage while the leader was resting in Tambomachay. After finishing the visit, you will return to your hotel.
Day 3: (CUSCO, MACHU PICCHU, CUSCO)
Your visit to Machu Picchu begins with an hour and a half train ride to Aguas Calientes departing from the Ollanta station. This place, also known as ´Machu Picchu Pueblo´ and is the last stop before entering the most important archaeological site in Peru. Finally, after a short bus transfer, you will arrive at Machu Picchu, a masterpiece of engineering and architecture that served as a sanctuary and refuge for the Inca ruler Pachacútec. Machu Picchu, which means ‘Old Mountain’, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. At the end of the tour, take the bus back to Aguas Calientes for lunch and then board the train back to Ollanta. Finally, enjoy a comfortable transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 4: (CUSCO)
A mobility will take you from the selected hotel to the airport. End of our services.
- Guide in Spanish and English.
- 3 nights of accommodation in Cusco.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel from day 2.
- Lunch on day 3.
- Transfers from / to the airport in private.
- Shared transfers from/to the train station.
- Train to Machu Picchu round trip.
- All the visits indicated in the program: Coricancha, Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and Puca Pucará in Cusco; Machu Picchu on day
- Expenses of a personal nature, drinks and meals not explicitly mentioned in the program.
- Tip for driver and guide.
- Additional optional visits.
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC ticket) for children from 10 to 17 years old.
- Supplements for special dates such as Easter, Inti Raymi, National Holidays, Christmas and New Year are required to be mentioned separately.
- International flights to Peru.
- Domestic flights (it is advisable to reserve the first flights in the morning).
- Domestic and international airport taxes.