Day 1 – Arrival in Dubai
Arrival at Dubai International Airport and transfer with assistance by specialized personnel from Rida International.
Our staff will wait with a Rida International sign or the name of the clients (on request) after clearing the
immigration and baggage formalities. Transfer to the hotel, check in and accommodation.
Day 2 – Desert safari in 4x4
Breakfast at the hotel.
In the afternoon excursion in 4×4 vehicles through the desert. (5 people per
vehicle). Dinner included with show.
Return to Dubai and accommodation
Day 3 – Visit Half day Dubai
After breakfast. We will start the half-day city tour that includes transportation, a guide in
Portuguese or Spanish, and entrance fees. We start our tour to
Old Dubai to visit the Dubai Museum (closed on Fridays).
Cross the creek channel at Abra or a water taxi to visit the famous
Gold Souk or Dubai Gold Market, one of
Dubai’s most famous and extravagant attractions. Located in the heart of the
Deira district, on the opposite bank of Bur Dubai, this market brings together more than
300 jewelry stores where we can buy gold and other
precious metals and stones. Next door we also have the Spice Market, which is the oldest market in Dubai and,
Although the predominant stores are currently spices, it is possible to find even electronics,
handbags, shoes and souvenirs stores. Free time for shopping. Then, we’ll take a scenic drive along the
Jumeirah waterfront with a photo stop at the famous Burj Al Arab hotel before heading to the Dubai Mall, one
of the largest shopping malls in the world. Free time to go up to the observatory on floors 124 / 125 of the
Burj Khalifa tower (admission not included), the tallest building in the world today. We offer the option to
stay at the Dubai Mall for shopping and entertainment, and then return to the hotel on your own. Return to the
hotel and accommodation
Day 4 – Departure
Check out and free time until the time of transfer to the airport
- Assistance At Dubai Airport By Rida Staff, (Exit Point)
- Transfer Airport/Hotel/Airport (vehicle size depends on the number of participants)
- 3 nights accommodation in a double room with buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Half-day visit to Dubai with a Spanish-speaking guide.
- Entries where indicated
- 5% VAT
- Dubai Visa (90 USD per pax) Minimum passport validity 6 months.
- Any lunch that is not indicated in the itinerary.
- Extra personal expenses and tips
- Tourism Dirhams Fees
- Itinerary subject to change based on the days of operation of regular visits.
- Hotels planned and subject to change as long as it is in the same category.
- Exhibition and Event dates are subject to change and additional charges or inclusion of new exhibitions may occur without prior notice.
- Guaranteed departures with a minimum of 2 passengers per service, for a passenger traveling alone the single supplement will be added in addition to the supplement for the transfer.
- All regular visits are guaranteed with a guide in Spanish/Portuguese except for assistance at the airport, Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise which will be with assistance in English.
- Prices subject to increase in taxes or rates by the Government without prior announcement.