DAY 1: CAIRO AIRPORT CAIRO
Arrival at Cairo airport, assistance at the airport by our representative Transfer to the hotel Overnight in Cairo Dinner not included
DAY 2: CAIRO
Breakfast Departure to visit the three Pyramids of Giza, the eternal Sphinx and the Valley Temple, does not include entrance to the interior of the Pyramids) Free afternoon, possibility of making an Optional visit to the Sakkara Necropolis and the City of Memphis, capital of the ancient empire. night, possibility of making an optional visit to the Sound and Light Show of the Pyramids Return to the hotel and accommodation in Cairo Dinner not included
DAY 3: CAIRO
Free day Possibility of
optional visit Full day to the city
of Cairo, the Museum of Pharaonic Art, the Citadel of Saladin with its Alabaster Mosque, the Khan el Khalili Bazaar and the Coptic Quarter At night, visit Optional Dinner
and Show on a boat on the
Nile River Return to the hotel Overnight in
Cairo Dinner not included
DAY 4: CAIRO THE SOURCES OF MOISÉS SANTA CATARINA
Breakfast Departure to the Sinai Peninsula via the Ahmed Hamdy tunnel under the Suez Canal, passing from Africa to Asia Visit Ayun Musa or the sources of Moses (and then we will leave for the city of Santa Catarina Arrival at the hotel Overnight in Santa Catarina Dinner included
DAY 5: SANTA CATARINA MOISÉS MOUNT ARAVA PETRA
At dawn departure to
Mount Moses or Mount Sinai (Mount Horeb) 2,285 m high where the prophet Moses received the Tables of the Law from God while the Hebrew people camped at the foot of the mountain From the top of the mountain we can see sunrise and the Monte de Santa Catarina, which is the highest peak of the peninsula with 2,637 m. Going down the mountain we will visit the Monastery of Santa Catarina (if possible) located at 1,570 m high with its pressing walls. Return to the hotel and the scheduled time departure to the border point of Taba where we will leave Egypt Border crossing and arrival in Arava via Eilat, transfer to the Jordanian border Entry into Jordan, after completion of border procedures Continuation to Petra Overnight in Petra Dinner included
Note The crossing from Egypt to Jordan may be done by ferry (by sea) depending on weather, security or logistical conditions
DAY 6: PETRA AMMAN
Departure to Petra, capital of the
Nabateans and recognized as one of the 7 Wonders of the World in 2007.
We will visit the most important and
representative monuments sculpted in the pink rocks by the Nabateans The Tomb of the Obelisks, The Siq canyon 1 km long length where at the end of its journey the impressive and well-known Treasury is discovered (Al Khazneh the street of columns, the colored tombs and royal tombs We will then travel to Amman Accommodation in Amman Dinner included
DAY 7: AMMAN - MADABA - NEBO - ALLENBY - JERUSALEM
Departure to Madaba, better
known as the City of Mosaics,
located just 30 km from the Jordanian capital.
There we will visit the Church of Saint George, where the oldest known
mosaic map of the Holy Land was found , made in the year 571 A.D. continuation we will visit Mount Nebo, a place of great importance for all Christians, since it was the last place visited by Moses and from where the prophet was able to appreciate the Promised Land that he would never visit We will continue towards the Allenby Border Departure to Jerusalem with English-speaking driver Overnight in Jerusalem Dinner not included
DAY 8: JERUSALEM
(OPTIONAL MASADA AND DEAD SEA)
Breakfast Free day Possibility of taking the optional excursion Masada and Dead Sea Departure to the Dead Sea, the lowest place in the world ascent by cable car to Masada, the last fortification of the Jews in their fight against the Romans Visit to the excavations, the Herod’s Palace and the Old Synagogue Panoramic view of the Roman Camp and the Dead Sea If the weather permits we will have free time to enjoy a bath in the medicinal waters of the Dead Sea Return to Jerusalem Lodging Dinner not included
DAY 9: JERUSALEM NEW CITY BETHLEHEM
Departure to the Shrine of the
Book in the Israel Museum, where
the Dead Sea Scrolls are exhibited, and where the Model of Jerusalem in the time of Jesus
is located. Visit the picturesque neighborhood of Ein Karem where the Church of San Juan Bautista is located. Visit to Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum and Memorial In the afternoon visit to Bethlehem, we will visit the Church of the Nativity, the Manger Grotto and the 14-pointed Star (Place of the birth of Jesus) We continue for a view of the Shepherds ‘ Field R eturn to Jerusalem Overnight in Jerusalem Dinner not included
DAY 10: JERUSALEM OLD CITY
Breakfast Departure to the Mount of Olives, to appreciate a magnificent view of the city. Finally, we will visit the Garden of Gethsemane and the Basilica of Agony.
- Accommodation in hotels according to the selected category.
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast included in Cairo.
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast and dinner in Santa Catarina.
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast and dinner in Amman.
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast and dinner in Petra.
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast included in Jerusalem.
- 7 days of excursion by bus or minibus with a Spanish-speaking guide.
- Transfers between hotel, borders and airports with English-speaking driver. There is no guide or companion in Spanish.
- Tickets to the places of visit according to the program.
- Extra personal expenses.
- Insurance (theft, loss, personal injury and medical care).
- Suggested tip in Israel: Guide USD 4 and Driver USD 3 per day per passenger to be paid on arrival.
- International or domestic flights.
- Visas and/or border and/or airport taxes.
- Transfer between the borders of Egypt and Jordan by ferry (by sea), cost is USD 90 per passenger, payable directly to the local operator.
- Optional visits.
- Optional Masada and Dead Sea: USD 105 per passenger.
- Any other service not mentioned in “Prices include”.
- IMPORTANT: For flights arriving in Israel between 23:00 and 06:00 there will be a mandatory transfer fee of USD 75 per passenger. In the case of “single” passenger, mandatory supplement of USD 150