Day 01: CAIRO
Arrival at Cairo International Airport, Spanish speaking assistance at the airport by our representative before passport control. Hotel moving and lodging.
Day 02: CAIRO
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to visit the Three Pyramids of Giza included; Cheops, Kefren and
Micerinos, to the Eternal Sphinx and to the Temple of the Valley of Kefren “does not include entry to the interior of a
Pyramid”. Free afternoon, optional visit to the Saqqara Necropolis and the City of Memphis, Capital of the Old Kingdom.
At night, optional visit to the Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids of Giza. Return to the hotel and accommodation
Day 03: CAIRO / LUXOR
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day, Or you can fly direct to Luxor. In the morning, possibility of making the
optional full-day visit to the city of Cairo: The Egyptian Museum of Pharaonic Art, the Citadel of Saladin with its
Alabaster Mosque of Muhammad Ali, the Khan el Khalili Bazaar and the Coptic Quarter . In the afternoon, transfer to
Cairo International Airport, a domestic flight to Luxor. Arrival and transfer to the ship. Dinner and
night on board.
Day 04: LUXOR / ESNA / EDFU
(Full Board) A visit to the East Bank in Luxor; to the Temples of Luxor and Karnak. A visit to the West Bank in Luxor; to the Necropolis of Thebes; to the Valley of the Kings, to the Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut known as the Deir el Bahari, and to the Colossi of Memnon. At the scheduled time we will set sail for Esna. We will cross the Esna Lock and continue sailing towards Edfu. Night on board.
Day 05: EDFU / KOM OMBO / ASUAN
(Full Board) Arrival in Edfu and a visit to the Temple of Edfu dedicated to the god Horus. Navigation to Kom
Ombo. Arrival in Kom Ombo and a visit to the Kom Ombo Temple, the only one dedicated to two divinities: the
crocodile-headed god Sobek and the falcon-headed god Haroeris. Navigation to Aswan. Night on board.
Day 06: ASUÁN
(Full Board) In the morning, optional excursion to the famous Temples of Abu Simbel. Also,
a ride on a Felucca along the Nile River (typical Egyptian sailboats) will be undertaken to admire from the felucca a
panoramic view of the Agha Khan Mausoleum, Elephantine Island and the Botanical Garden. Next, a visit
to the Aswan High Dam and Philae Temple. Night on board. The optional excursion to the Temples of Abu
Simbel can be done on this day OR on the next day according to the schedule of the domestic flight ASW –
CAI on the next day.
Day 07: ASUÁN / CAIRO
Breakfast and landing. On the return, a domestic flight to Cairo. Arrival in Cairo. Transfer to the hotel.
At night, optional visit of Buffet Dinner with Show on a boat on the Nile River. Return to the hotel and accommodation.
The optional excursion to the Temples of Abu Simbel can be done on this day OR the day before according to the domestic flight schedule ASW – CAI on this day.
Day 08: CAIRO
Breakfast at the hotel. At the scheduled time, transfer to Cairo International Airport, Spanish-speaking assistance by our representative. End of Services.
- 3 Hotel nights in Cairo according to category on a bed and breakfast basis.
- 4 Nights aboard a cruise on the Nile River according to category on a full board basis without drinks.
- Half a day of visits to the Three Pyramids of Giza, the Eternal Sphinx and the Temple of the Valley of Kefren.
- The included visits of the cruise:-
- In Luxor: The East Bank; the Temples of Luxor and Karnak, and the West Bank; the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
- In Edfu: The Temple of Edfu.
- In Kom Ombo: The Temple of Kom Ombo.
- In Aswan: A Ride on a Felucca, the High Dam and the Philae Temple.
- Domestic flights CAI – LXR / ASW – CAI.
- (Note 1: Domestic flight schedules depend on confirmed visits and availability).
- (Note 2: We have the right to alter the order of the visits according to the schedules of domestic flights without affecting their content).
- Assistance upon arrival or departure at the airports and transfers to the hotel and cruise.
- Spanish-speaking Egyptologist guide during all visits.
- All transfers are made in cars with A/C.
- Entry visa to Egypt 35.00 Usd per person “Payment at Destination”.
- Tips during the cruise 45.00 Usd per person “Payment at Destination / Except the Guide”.
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Extra meals and drinks
- Any extra is not mentioned as included