DAY 1: ATHENS
Arrival at Athens International Airport, assisted transfer to the hotel.
DAY 2: ATHENS
Departure from the hotel in the morning after breakfast for the guided tour of the city of Athens and the New Acropolis Museum. You will visit Philopappos Hill, the roads of Plaka, Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament with the Monument to the Unknown Soldier, the New Acropolis Museum and the modern city of Athens, the city chosen by the Gods. Free afternoon and accommodation.
DAY 3: ATHENS-SANTORINI
Transfer to the Port of Piraeus to board the ferry to the island of Santorini. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel followed by free time to explore and spend the night at the hotel.
DAY 4 AND 5: SANTORINI
Free time to fully enjoy the impressive landscape of the island. Accommodation.
DAY 6: SANTORINI – MILOS
Departure from Santorini at the agreed time to the island of Milos. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel.
DAY 7 AND 8: MILOS
Free time to explore this unique island at your own pace. The island known for housing the famous statue of the Venus de Milos. Accommodation.
DAY 9: MILOS–ATHENS
Departure from the hotel at the indicated time to Athens. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel and accommodation.
DAY 10: ATHENS
Departure from the hotel at the agreed time to the Athens International Airport.
• 3 nights in Athens on a bed and breakfast basis
• Regular Half Day Guided Athens City Tour with the New Museum in English
• 3 nights on Santorini on a bed and breakfast basis
• 3 nights on Milos on a bed and breakfast basis breakfast
• Transfers in Athens (Apt/Htl/Port/Htl/Apt) – only arrival transfer assisted
• Unassisted transfers in Santorini and Milos (Htl/port/alto)
• Ferry tickets on numbered seats for Athens/Route from Santorini, cheap hydrofoil tickets for Santorini/Milos and Milos/Athens Routes