2 nights
Quick View

Countries :


Starts at :



Day 1 – Sao Paulo

Arrival in Iguazu and transfer to the hotel.

Day 2 – Iguazu (D)

Half day BRAZILIAN FALLS (Duration: 04 hours) Start your visit to the Brazilian side of the park at the Visitor Center to learn more about the park. Follow an 11 km road to start your experience. Once on the road you will be able to listen to the waterfalls while observing the forest and its rich fauna and flora. During the tour, observe many species of birds, butterflies, and even small mammals such as coaties. Only 25% of the falls are on the Brazilian side, however, you will have a privileged panoramic view of the other 75% on the Argentine side. Depending on the weather and sunlight, be amazed by rainbows everywhere. Get close to the 950-meter walkway circuit and observe around 275 different falls of the Iguazú River. On the walkway, enjoy the view of the colossal Garganta del Diablo, The waterfall that holds the title of greatest water flow. Following a panoramic elevator, check out the new angle of the falls. After going up, enjoy the Porto Canoas gastronomic center (food not included) and the park’s souvenir shop.

Day 3 – Iguazu / … (D)

Free morning and check out until 12:00 PM

Transfer to the airport.

What is included / What is not included

Important notes

  • A good option is to tour both sides of the National Park on the Brazilian and Argentine sides. We can rearrange the order of the tours so that it is possible to add a full day on the Argentine side.

Travel agency

We are a wholesale and retail travel agency, we offer group and private tours to the 5 continents of the world. We guarantee travel quality, variety, excellent service and the best prices on the market.


We offer you only the best trips curated with great care. More than 50% of our clients are repetitive.

Health Protocols

We want to do our part to protect you. We only contract services that strictly follow the health protocols.


We know that you may need to make changes to your trip. We offer you the greatest possible flexibility.


We have more than 25 years of experience both in the creation and in the operation of each trip. Many years experiencing first hand the same trips that we offer to you.


We have more than 5,000 trips ready to offer travelers of all kinds: classic group trips, private, and semi-private. We also prepare tailor-made trips for religious groups, associations and companies.

Lost your password?

Disfruta del viaje que nosotros nos encargamos de todo

Oficina USA

3034 Canvasback Way, west Sacramento, California


Oficina Perú

Miraflores, Lima