DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT BEN GURION AIRPORT – TRANSFER TO TEL AVIV
- Arrival at Ben Gurion International Airport.
- Assistance by our representative and transfer to the hotel in Tel Aviv.
- Dinner and Accommodation
DAY 2: TEL AVIV – JAFFA – MOUNT CARMEL –NAZARETHGALILEA (NAZARETH OR TIBERIADES)
- Departure for a panoramic visit of the city of Tel Aviv – Jaffa. Visit of the Old Quarter. House of Simon the Tanner. Franciscan Sanctuary of San Pedro.
- We will continue along the coast road towards Haifa where Mount Carmel is. We will visit the SANCTUARY OF STELLA MARIS.
- We follow NAZARETH. City where the childhood and youth of Jesus developed. MASS. We will visit the BASILICA, built on the GROTTO OF THE ANNUNCIATION, MASS. THE CHURCH OF SAN JOSE; THE FOUNTAIN OF THE VIRGIN; and taking a short walk through the ZOCO, we will arrive at the SYNAGOGUE.
- Arrival in Galilee and the Hotel.
- Dinner and Accommodation.
DAY 3: SEA OF GALILEE – JORDAN RIVER
- We will visit Tiberias. We will start with a boat ride on the SEA OF GALILEE. Witness of the public life of Jesus and where we will remember his teachings. CAFARNAUM, the place where he chose his first disciples and we will have the opportunity to step on the remains of his old SYNAGOGUE and see the HOUSE OF PETER.
- MOUNT OF THE BEATS, a place of singular beauty that commemorates the Sermon on the Mount, in which the entire teaching and basis of Christianity was embodied. MASS.
- Then to TABGHA, Spring of the seven sources and place where the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes is commemorated. THE PRIMATE, NEXT TO THE SHORE OF THE SEA OF Galilee and which commemorates the primacy of Peter.
- In the afternoon YARDENIT. Place of Baptisms next to the Jordan River, where we will carry out the Renewal of Baptism Promises and Marriage Renewal.
- Return to hotel, dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: TIBERIADES – QUMRAN – DEAD SEA - JERUSALEM
- We left through the Jordan Valley towards QUMRAN. Visit to the ruins of what was the CITY OF THE ESSENES. We will see the caves where some manuscripts from the time of Jesus were found. DEAD SEA. We will descend to more than 420 meters below sea level. Possibility of bathing in the dense, therapeutic and saline waters.
- Arrival in Jerusalem. Welcome Toast to the Holy City from the Top of Mount Scopus. Solemn entry into Jerusalem, “The Holy City”. Memories of passages from the Gospel. JERUSALEM. city of perennial splendor, immersed in the mystery of being blessed by three religions: Jews, Muslims and Christians.
- Dinner and Accommodation.
DAY 5: EIN KAREM – BETHLEHEM
- In the morning we will leave for EIN KAREM. Beautiful place where we will visit the sanctuaries that commemorate the VISITATION OF THE VIRGIN to her cousin Isabella. Memories of passages from the Gospel. Visit the Israel Museum where the Model of the time of Jesus.
- Then, with the passports to BELEN. City of the tribe of Judah, where the CHURCH OF THE NATIVITY, built by Constantine in the 4th century, is located over the Grotto of the Nativity. MASS. Nearby, we will visit the CAMPO DE LOS PASTORES. We will leave Bethlehem back towards Jerusalem.
- Dinner and accommodation.
DAY 6: MOUNT OF OLIVE TREES – MOUNT ZION – WAILING WALL
- Departure to the Mount of Olives. We will arrive at the Chapel of the ASCENSION, which we will visit briefly and then we will experience the drama of the Passion of Jesus, visiting places related to those moments: MOUNT OF OLIVE TREES. GROTTO OF THE OUR FATHER; DOMINUS FLEVIT, where the Lord wept for Jerusalem; BASILICA DE LA AGONIA, also known as the Church of Nations; GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE; GROTTO OF THE APPRECIATION. MASS. ORTHODOX CHURCH OF THE TOMB OF THE VIRGIN MASS.
- In the afternoon, we will visit some of the places located on MOUNT ZION: BASILICA OF THE DORMITION; Crossed CENACLE, a place that reminds us of the Last Supper and the institution of the Sacraments as important as the Eucharist, the Priestly Order and Penance; SAINT PETER OF GALLI CANTU.
- After this visit, through the SION GATE, we will go down through the Jewish Quarter and the Roman Cardo to visit some of the places revered by other religions: EL CARDO; the Wailing Wall; and the ESPLANADE OF THE TEMPLE.
- Back to the hotel. Dinner and Accommodation
DAY 7: VIA DOLOROSA – AFTERNOON FREE
- Breakfast and first thing in the morning, we will make the VIA CRUCIS, along the VIA DOLOROSA, beginning our journey in the LITHOSTROTOS and the CHAPEL OF THE FLAGELLATION, up to the HOLY SEPULCHER.
- Celebration of the Eucharist. How exciting to celebrate the death and resurrection of Christ in the same place where He died and rose again! Through the PUERTA DE LOS LEONES, visiting the CHURCH OF SANTA ANA and the PROBATIC POOL Memories of passages from the Gospel. MASS .
- Rest of the afternoon free in Jerusalem in the Old City.
- Dinner and Accommodation.
DAY 8: JERUSALEM – DEPARTURE TRANSFER TO BEN GURION AIRPORT
- At the indicated time, departure to the International Airport.
- Assistance and departure.
- Arrival transfer with assistance Airport-Hotel
- Departure transfer Hotel-Airport
- 08 days / 07 nights in the scheduled hotels
- 06 breakfasts in the scheduled hotels
- 07 dinners at scheduled hotels
- 05 days of tour according to the itinerary sent
- bus with air conditioning
- Professional guide throughout the tour in Spanish
- Tickets to the places of visit according to the itinerary sent
- Renewal of baptismal promises
- Renewal of wedding vows