DAY 1: CITY TOURS / THERMAL BATHS OF MONTERREY
- Reception at the terminal and transfer to the chosen Hotel.
- Tours of the city and surroundings, Regional Museum (optional) visit to the Temple of Señor de la Soledad, old José Olaya street, trout farm, viewpoint of the city, thermal baths of Monterrey, restaurant and return to Huaraz
DAY 2: LLANGANUCO LAGOON / HUAYLAS STREET
- Visit north of the Callejón de Huaylas we will appreciate part of the white mountain range and the typical villages of Marcará, Carhuaz (natural pure fruit ice cream tasting), Mancos, El Campo Santo de Yungay, turquoise green Llanganuco Lagoon and the forests of quenuales, optional: Boat ride or short walks, restaurant, Nuevo Yungay, craft center of Tarica, return to Huaraz.
DAY 3: CHAVÍN DE HUANTAR / QUEROCOCHA LAGOON
- Cultural excursion in the Callejón de Conchucos: We will observe the town of Recuay, Ticapampa, Catac, Laguna de Querococha, we will cross the Cordillera Blanca through the Cahuish Tunnel, and we will descend until we reach Chavín; We will visit the facilities of the Archaeological Monument of Chavín de Huantar, (Culture of Andean Civilization), we will appreciate La Cabeza Clava, El Lanzón de Chavín, the Portico de las Falcónidas, network of underground galleries, National Museum, restaurant and return to Huaraz.
DAY 4: SNOWY PASTORURI - PUYA RAYMONDI / CLIMATE CHANGE ROUTE
- We will pass the towns of Recuay, Ticapampa, Catac, Laguna de Patococha where we will appreciate the Andean duck, Pumapampa (gasified spring water source), Pumashimi (water source of various colors), La Puya Raymondi (maximum exponent of the high Andean flora ), rock art paintings, we will arrive at the base of Nevado de Pastoruri, a walk of 01 hour approx. or rent horses, to visit the snow-capped mountain and the frozen lagoon, restaurant, return to Huaraz. PM Opportune time transfer to the terminal.
- Transfers: Terminal – Hotel – Terminal
- 03 nights of accommodation, 03 breakfasts.
- 04 days of Tours: City tours, Llanganuco, Chavin and Pastoruri
- Official Tourist Guide.
- Tourist Transportation (SOAT, first aid kit, oxygen)
- Entrance ticket to the places to visit.
- Personalized service complying with the established biosecurity measures.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE INTERPROVINCIAL TRANSPORTATION to Huaraz, 08 hrs. traveling from Lima